In preparation for the 2020 tax season, please be aware some of our customers may be receiving duplicate tax forms. The forms were prepared and sent from two different sources, so while the information is the same, the form looks different. We would like to assure everyone that the information has only been reported to the IRS once, and that it will not affect your tax obligation. You should keep one of the forms for your tax preparer and discard the duplicate.
Bank at your convenience with online banking. With this free service, you can access your account information from any computer, 24 hours a day. Check your balance, transfer funds, and much more. It’s always available and totally secure.
- Secure and easy-to-use service for F&M customers
- Available for personal and business needs
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- View images of checks and deposit slips
- And more
- Set up recurring payments
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software