Save time with convenient and secure access to your bank statements at any time with eStatements! Available for Checking and Savings accounts, Home Loans, and more, eStatements can help you avoid the paper pile-up and control your financial statements on your terms. If you already use online banking, it’s easy to sign up. Click here to learn more and enroll today.
Home Mortgage Loans
Home Mortgage Loans
The keys to your dream home are within reach
Our team can help you reach your goals with affordable rates and flexible terms catered to your unique situation. You’ll also receive personalized service from our local experts, as well as a quick decision.
Apply Online or Contact a Lender
Home buying can be stressful, which is why we oversee the mortgage process so you can finance the right home. From bridge loans to adjustable rate mortgages, we have plenty of options for your unique financial situation.
- Competitively low rates for home purchase or refinance
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- FHA & VA Mortgages
- Rural Development Mortgages (USDA)
- Budget-friendly repayment terms, unique to your situation
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Detailed, attentive service from start to finish
Downpayment Assistance Programs: Welcome Home Program & Community Housing Improvement Program (CHIP)
Welcome Home Program
A grant from the Federal Home Loan Bank usually available from March through May, or until all funds have been advanced. Designed to target low to moderate income Ohio families by providing $5,000 toward the purchase of a home.
Community Housing Improvement Program (CHIP)
A grant through the state of Ohio administered by Maumee Valley Planning Commission. Contact CHIP at (419) 784-3882 for more information.