In preparation for the 2020 tax season, please be aware some of our customers may be receiving duplicate tax forms. The forms were prepared and sent from two different sources, so while the information is the same, the form looks different. We would like to assure everyone that the information has only been reported to the IRS once, and that it will not affect your tax obligation. You should keep one of the forms for your tax preparer and discard the duplicate.
Business checking options to fit your needs
Whether you’re just starting out or finding your dreams taking off, our accounts offer comprehensive services to help managing finances easier so you can focus on managing your business.
Business Essentials Checking
Every big business started out small. We want to help your business grow with this essential checking option.
- 150 free items* per month
- Free online banking
- Free online statements
Business Edge Checking
Your business is growing, and so are your checking needs. Keep up with an account that delivers everything you need.
- Designed for businesses with midsize transactions
- 250 free items* per month
- Full range of treasury management services
Business Elite Checking
Take on your large transaction needs with Business Elite Checking. An earnings credit is applied to minimize or offset maintenance fees.
- No transaction limitations
- No minimum balance to maintain
- Full range of treasury management services available
Health Savings Account (HSA)
An HSA helps employees save in advance for future medical expenses. Both you and your employees can contribute to the account tax-free, and earn competitive, tiered interest based on the account balance.
- Interest compounded daily and credited quarterly
- Make deposits at any time or set up direct deposit