Smart 25 Checking
Get a jump start on your future with our new Smart 25 Checking account. Designed for students and young adults under 25 years of age, this account offers ATM Fee refunds* and will get you on your way to growing your dreams.
- Designed for students and young adults age 25 and younger
- Primary accountholder must be at least 17 years of age
- Nationwide ATM fees refunded up to $10 each month*
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charge assessed
- $50.00 minimum deposit to open account
- Free Debit Card established at account opening
- Free Online Statements provided via Online banking
- Free mobile banking
*Minimum to open a Smart 25 Checking account is $50.00. Debit Card established at account opening. Nationwide ATM fees will be refunded up to $10.00 each monthly statement cycle. Online Statements available each monthly statement cycle. A valid email address is required. If paper statements are requested, a monthly paper statement fee of $5.00 will apply. This account converts to a Pure Checking Account, or comparable account offered, at the end of the calendar year that accountholder reaches Age 25. Pure Checking is a non-interest bearing account with a monthly service fee of $6.95. The monthly service fee is waived when Pure Checking qualifications are met during the monthly statement cycle. Account subject to approval.