Staying on track with your finances has never been easier. Would you like to know if your account falls below a specific amount? Do you want to receive an alert every time you get a deposit, or when a check or debit card transaction clears your account? Available to all F&M Online Banking and Mobile Banking users, Notifi Alerts will let you know when something important happens in your account, in real-time. We understand that our customers are busy and may forget to call or log in, so let us notifi you.
Choose your alerts.
Choose from a selection of real-time account activity alerts and receive notifications via email, text*, online banking or even automated messaging (push notifications) through your F&M Mobile Banking App.
- Account Balance – Know when your account balance falls below a certain pre-set threshold determined by you.
- Transactions – Know if a transaction has posted to your account.
- Transfers – Know when a transfer failed to post to your account.
- Other Alerts – Know when there is a pending Debit Card purchase that has posted to your account or any additional system notifications.
Delivered the way you want.
Messages are sent using any of the delivery methods you choose.
- Text* – Receive Notifi Alerts through text message* on your smartphone or other supported devices.
- Email – Receive email alerts about your account activity.
- Mobile Banking App – Receive notifications from your Smartphone or other supported device activated through our Personal Mobile Banking App.
- Online Banking – View Notifications online every time you log on to Online.*Text and data rates may apply from your service provider.
- If I previously used the "event manager" alert system, do I need to enroll in Notifi and set-up my alerts again?
Yes, Notifi is a new system and any previous Event Manager alerts will not be included in this system.
- Is there a fee to receive alerts?
No. This is a FREE service. However, text message and data fees may be charged by your service provider to receive text alerts.
- How do I sign up to receive Notifi alerts?
Log in to Online Banking and select the “Alerts” option located at the top right portion of the screen. You can select which alerts you wish to receive and how you would like them to be delivered.
- Do I have to be enrolled in online or mobile banking to receive Notifi alerts?
Yes. You can set up alerts from Online Banking. Or you can choose to receive push notification alerts, which are set up from our Mobile Banking app.
- How do I activate an email address or phone number to receive alerts?
When setting up alerts go to the “Contact Options” tab, add an email address or mobile phone number, then click “Send Activation Code”. Type the code you receive into the “Activation” box.
- Can I choose not to receive alerts in the middle of the night?
Yes. When setting up alerts go to the “Contact Options” tab, scroll down to “Do Not Disturb” and click “Set Up”. Any alerts generated between the “Start Time” and “End Time” that you define here will be held until that period ends.
- Can I review past Notifi alerts?
Yes. Log on to Online Banking and go to the “Sent Alerts” screen.
- It displays a list of the Notifi Alerts you have received with the details.
- You can mark as “Read” or “Delete” past Notifi Alerts from here.
- You can also view past Notifi Alerts from our Mobile Banking app.
- How do I delete or modify alerts?
From the “Alert” screen, click the “Overview” tab to view all of your alerts.
Click to “Edit” or “Delete” any existing alert.
- What is a push notification?
When enrolled for push notification, a message will pop up on your mobile device anytime a specified Notifi Alerts threshold is met. You do not need to be logged in to receive the message. Push notifications look like text messages, but they only reach your device if our Mobile Banking App has been installed.
For assistance in enrolling and setting up your Notifi alerts please call or email E-Commerce Support at 419-446-4817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.